The Museum of Croydon is built on the fascinating objects and stories of the people who have lived, loved and worked in Croydon.
The displays cover the history of Croydon from 1800 to the present day, with changing exhibitions in our Croydon NOW area and temporary exhibition gallery.
Croydon Clocktower, Katharine Street
Museum of Croydon Galleries: Mon-Sat 10.30-17.00 Temporary Exhibition & Riesco Galleries: Mon-Sat 11.00 - 17.00
Sun Bank Holidays For Christmas and New Year opening hours, please see www.museumofcroydon.com
Museum of Croydon & Riesco Galleries: Free Temporary Exhibition Gallery: Most exhibitions are FREE but charges may apply - please see website for latest exhibition information.
- Education facilities available
- Facilities for private functions and events
- Meeting room available
- Toilets for disabled
- Wheelchair access to all public areas
- Brochure or leaflet available with directions to museum
- Events and resources for children and families
- Events/teaching/resources for people with disabilities
- General guide to collections available
- Pre-booking service for groups
- Primary school education service available
- Secondary school education service available